ETS 125 EQ Random Orbit Sander
The versatile ETS 125 has our finest sanding stroke at 5/64" (2.0 mm), and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Compact in size and weighing only 2.4 lbs., the ETS 125 is perfect for sanding vertical surfaces and for doing overhead work. Technical features such as the sanding pad brake and Vibration-stop balancing put the ETS 125 in a category of its own.
· Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
· Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
· Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
· Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life
Drywall sanding used to be a messy, labor intensive task but not any longer with the new Festool PLANEX drywall sander. The PLANEX will revolutionize the way you sand drywall and plaster with its modular design, exceptional dust collection, robust built quality, great ergonomics and quick return on investment.
Stop sanding drywall by hand or with some other poorly designed solution and upgrade to the Festool drywall sanding solution today!
· Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce quickly and easily in seconds
· Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
· Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
· Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
The Rotex RO 90 DX can be easily converted from a circular pad to a triangular delta pad in seconds(no tools required). Reach into corners and tight crevices. The gear driven orbit gnaws through the toughest materials and finishes. The lightweight, compact format eliminates fatigue.
· Switch from sanding with a round pad to a delta-shaped pad in seconds, no tools required
· Aggressive sanding mode is gear-driven and allows quick removal of material or stubborn finishes
· Random orbtial mode provides astonishing finish sanding results with ease
· Polishing mode and accessories offer the ability to product a brilliant, gleaming shine on nearly any surface
· Variable-speed dial settings from 1,400-2,000 RPM
· Brush-type skirt surrounds sanding pad, preventing gouging of wall joints and aiding in dust collection
· Motor located on opposite end of handle from sanding head, providing balance and control
· Built-in dust collection hose
· 1 1/4" vacuum hose is 13' long so that large areas can be sanded in one set up
· Articulating sanding head allows user to sand wide area without changing positions